MORE FREE IMAGES TO DOWNLOAD

If you missed my post on January 13th, I included a few images that you are free to download to use for your own art.  Here's the link to that post if you need it:  Free Funky Images

Today, I have a few more for you to enjoy!  These are scans of my original collage/mixed media work from between 2001 and 2009.  All you have to do is right-click on each image and save them to your own computer.  You can do with them what you want, all I ask is that if you use my images to create something you'll sell, that you acknowledge credit where it is due.  Otherwise, you are free to play with them as you like.

I hope you have fun with these funky images.  I'll be sharing some more in the coming weeks.

Cheers!

Joanna







3 comments:

Erin Fish said...

Thank you Joanna - very generous!

Joanna Grant Art said...

You are welcome, Erin, have fun with them! Cheers! Joanna

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!!