For the month of February, I will be abandoning more of my original, one-of-a-kind art magnets in my own and other communities. I will be travelling between Kelowna, BC, Calgary, Alberta and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and plan to have these with me.
These are miniature pieces of original art and each one measures 2.5" X 3.5" (see quarter in the photo for scale).
As I mentioned in my January post to our Art Abandonment Group (Facebook), magnets are great for abandoned art because they are easy to adhere to different surfaces that you might not otherwise consider as a suitable location for your art. I have abandoned magnets on door frames, utility boxes (those big ones in public places that house city electrical connections or water shutoffs, etc.), playground equipment, the doors in public restroom stalls (inside, of course). I try to make it a challenge for myself to find really out-of-the-way places to abandon magnet art. It is SO fun to think how long it might be before someone discovers it and if only to be a "fly on the wall" to see the wonder on their faces when they find it.
I love art by stealth!!
- FEBRUARY GIVEAWAY - ENTER TO WIN!!
- UPCYCLING PLASTIC PLATES INTO ART
- February's Art Abandonment Project
- Altered Spoon Art
- MORE FREE IMAGES TO DOWNLOAD
- Come Through The Portal - Art Journal Page
- GLITTER, GLITTER EVERYWHERE!
- "Find Harmony" - Inspirational Mixed Media Art
- "The Only Gift ..." Original Art In My Etsy Shop
- Zentangle-Inspired Original Magnet Art
- Abandoned Art - "Reve Du Papillon"
- "Gypsy Spirit" Art Journal
- FREE ST. PATRICK'S DAY VINTAGE IMAGES
- ATC and ACEO Art
- Fun With The Gelli Plate
- FREE DOWNLOAD - GRUNGY PLAYING CARDS
- More Funky Collage & Altered Art Stuff
- Cool Digital Images From Retro Cafe Art
- Using Humor In Art
- Crafty-emblies: Blog Candy
- ▼ February (20)
- ► 2014 (21)