MORE FREE VALENTINE'S IMAGES

Bonus!  I found this sheet of vintage Valentine tags that I had created some time ago, and thought you might enjoy using these for any last-minute goodies for your sweetheart.

Just right-click on the image and save it to your own computer.  It is a JPG file that is set up to print on a single 8.5 X 11 piece of paper, although you may have to re-size it a bit depending on the differences between our respective systems.

The images come from my huge collection of vintage postcards from the Victorian/Edwardian era.  As always, you are free to use the images as you wish for your personal use.  If you make something to sell, I would appreciate it if the credit is noted.

The collection is copyrighted by me so please do not re-distribute in whole or in part or re-produce in any form for resale.

Hope you enjoy them!

Joanna



5 comments:

LaNell said...

Thank you so much Joanna. Your are so generous. May have to play with these real soon.

Joanna Grant Art said...

My pleasure, LaNell. It's not like I don't have TONS of this stuff and I really do love to share it with others who might not have considered using this type of stuff in their art. Have fun.
J.

Jane said...

Thank you Joanna Banana!! :)

Joanna Grant Art said...

Have fun with them, Jane!

Jackie said...

Thank you. Very nice of you!