FREE Funky Images For Your Art Projects!

Recently I have been trying to get a handle on my massive amount of computer files of images of my artwork, in particular the scans I use when selling my art online.   Like my art supplies, they have gotten out of control!  So I am going to purge them but before I do, I wanted to share some with you in case you'd like to use these funky images as part of your own art journal pages or wherever else they take you.

For the next while, I  will post these simple JPG images here on my blog.  All you have to do is right-click on each image and save them to your own computer.  You are welcome to do whatever you like with them.  If you do end up using them in something you sell, I would appreciate acknowledgement of the credit for the use of them, but otherwise, have at 'er!!

As always, I would LOVE to see what you create if you use these images.  FYI, these and others I will post in the coming weeks are ALL from my original collage/mixed media art that I sold on Ebay and Etsy between about 2001 and 2009.

Enjoy!

Joanna











7 comments:

Erin Fish said...

These are fabulous Joanna. How generous of you! Thank you.

dragongourd said...

Wonderful! Thanks for your generosity!

Anonymous said...

Great images. Thanks for sharing them.

Jane said...

My goodness Joanna Banana, they are funky. Thank you so much for sharing these.
tooters,
Jane

Joanna Grant Art said...

Enjoy them, gals! I hope you have as much fun creating with them as I did in creating them all those years ago. I think they are still timeless enough to be fun to work with! Cheers! Joanna

Toni said...

These are awesome Joanna! Thank you for sharing!

Jan Aughey said...

Wonderful images. Thanks for sharing.