Handmade Art Journal - Part 2

Following up to my post from January 1, here are the remaining six pages of my handmade art journal.  I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoyed creating them!

Namaste, my friends.
Joanna

Page 13 - "Have A Heart" (left page of two page spread)




Page 14 - "Be Happy" is the right page of a two page spread with "Have A Heart" above.




Page 1 5 - "Show Grace" (left page of two-page spread)



Page 16 - (right page of two-page spread with "Show Grace" above)




Page 17 - "Keep It Simple" (left page of two-page spread)



"Page 18 - "Believe" (right page of two-page spread with "Keep It Simple" above)


1 comment:

Coleen said...

Very nice, Joanna. I like your style. Following you here now. Hope you'll follow on mine too.

Blessings on your 2013,

Coleen, an American in Ukraine
www.vintageterrace2.blogspot.com