Featuring Kay Strum - Greeting Card Artist Extraordinaire!

Some time ago I posted a couple of entries on this blog with links to my mixed media backgrounds, predominantly made with my beloved Gelli Arts gel printing plate.  I was so pleased with how they turned out I wanted to share them with all of you for you to use in your own art, as you wished.

Here's the link to those backgrounds if you missed them:

Blog Post With Free Backgrounds

Facebook Page With Free Backgrounds To Download


My friend, Kay Strum, is an artist at making the most beautiful greeting cards.  When I saw the results of what she had done using my backgrounds as a backdrop for her cards, I had to put a post up here for all of you to see her awesome work.

Thank you, Kay, for sharing your wonderful art for us all to enjoy!

XOXOX
Joanna

Original greeting card by Kay Strum

Original greeting card by Kay Strum

Original greeting card by Kay Strum

Original greeting card by Kay Strum

Original greeting card by Kay Strum

Add caption

Original greeting card by Kay Strum

Original greeting card by Kay Strum



3 comments:

Kay S said...

Thanks, Joanna. You made my cards look really good. Your backgrounds are so colorful and I keep finding new ways to use them. Need to have time to do some more playing with the new ones you posted.

Joanna Grant Art said...

Kay, I am continually blown away by the beautiful cards you have created with my simple backgrounds. It is absolutely my pleasure to feature them here. Cheers! Joanna

Art By Wanda said...

Wonderful cards!!!!!! Kay is a sweetie!!!