If you follow this blog at all you'll know I am obsessed with my Gelli Arts printing plate. I have TONS of papers that I have been printing and, in some cases, scanning for future use and re-use. That's the recycler in me.
I thought I would share with you some scans of a few of those pages for you to use if you wish. These are simple JPG images so all you have to do is right click on the images you want and save them to your own computer. You can then re-size them and print them as you like. I like to use MS Publisher (because it's such a simple program for this sort of thing). I just plop the image into MS Publisher and then size it up to fit an 8.5 X 11 piece of paper and print it in color. Then I can use it for kinds of artsy projects!
You are welcome to use these images for anything you create. I only ask that if you sell whatever you create with these images, that you cite your source when you list the item for sale.
If you missed my blog posts about what to do with these scanned backgrounds once you print them out, check this post: Third Generation Gelli Prints Tutorial
- WIN A VINTAGE IMAGES COLLECTION !!
- More Abandoned Art Magnets
- April Giveaway Winners Are ...
- Simple Journal Page - Part 3
- Gelli Plate Prints, India Ink And Zentangles
- FREE Background Images For Your Artsy Projects
- Simple Journal Pages - Part 4
- Simple Collage Art Project "How To"
- Super Giveaway From Effy Wild
- Gelli Kids Art Magnets "How To"
- Where Did You Get That Avatar Of Yours???
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2014 (21)