March Magnet Madness - Abandoned Art
For the month of March, I will continue to abandon more of my art magnets in my own and other communities.
These are miniature prints from my original art and each one measures 2" X 3.5" (see quarter in the photo for scale).
As I mentioned in my January post to our Art Abandonment Group (Facebook), magnets are great for abandoned art because they are easy to adhere to different surfaces that you might not otherwise consider as a suitable location for your art. I have abandoned magnets on door frames, utility boxes (those big ones in public places that house city electrical connections or water shutoffs, etc.), playground equipment, the doors in public restroom stalls (inside, of course). I try to make it a challenge for myself to find really out-of-the-way places to abandon magnet art. It is SO fun to think how long it might be before someone discovers it and if only to be a "fly on the wall" to see the wonder on their faces when they find it.
I love art by stealth!!
- Another CD Collection Giveaway !!
- VINTAGE EASTER IMAGES - FREE !!
- March Magnet Madness - Abandoned Art
- More Gelli Art Fun - Part 1
- More Gelli Art Fun - Part 2
- Finished Art From Gelli Plate Printed Papers
- Sally Lamont's "Journey Of An Art Journal" Project...
- A Simple Journal Page With Gelli Printed Paper - ...
- Happy St. Patrick's Day!
- BLOG AWARD !
- A Simple Journal Page With Gelli-Printed Paper - P...
- Third Generation Gelli Plate Printing Tutorial
- Free Funky Images For Your Artful Pleasure!
- New(ish) Art Journal Pages
- Liebster Award For Cool New Blogs
- Small Format Art Samples
- ▼ March (16)
- ► 2014 (21)