MY ONLINE ART CLASS with ARTFUL GATHERING




Hello All;

As some of you may know, I have been honored with the opportunity to teach my first online art class this summer with Artful Gathering, the PREMIERE venue for mixed media online classes.  I am so excited about this!

I will be teaching a class called "Gelli Jam" which will be all about making handmade art journals with gelatin prints and objects you have around the house.  If you're thinking of participating, you can use either a homemade gelatin plate (there are lots of recipes for these on the Internet) or a Gelli Arts (TM) Gel Printing Plate.  Either will work just fine for the projects we are going to do.

I have just finished filming my classes which will run from mid-July through the end of August on the Artful Gathering website.  You can find out more about it at:  Artful Gathering 2014

Here is a little video SNEAK PEEK at what we 'll create in the class. Hope you can join me!

Cheers!
Joanna


SNEAK PEEK VIDEO



No comments: