Newest Gelli Print Art



Hello all;

This is just a quick post to show you some of my recent work.  I've been playing with prints of my Gelli plate prints and enhancing them with doodles, flowers, etc.  I really like how these enhancements really make each print a whole new piece of art.

I've been using assorted markers and pens and some colored paper here and there.  Love how colorful and whimsical these have turned out and I hope you enjoy them too.

I liked how "Enjoy The Journey" turned out so much, that I have ordered a very small limited edition run of notebooks featuring this print on the cover.  I'll be listing a couple of them in my Etsy shop in due course.

Until next time, happy arting!

Joanna








3 comments:

Hue and Me Art said...

Don't you just love that Gelli plate!! Your prints are beautiful!!!

Tanya said...

Love these! I wish I knew how to do more with my prints! Gelli plate is so much fun :)

Carolyn Dube said...

Great print. Thanks for sharing with A Colorful Gelli Print Party!